Fool me once shame on you
[html]

ooc: i apologize for the wait!

She was glad to see Eclipse excited by the prospect of teaching someone how to shoot a bow and arrow, and Skye was glad to learn - it was good to know a myriad of skills, even if one was likely to never use it again in their life. Hesitantly yet, she took the bow and arrow gently in her hands, and then yet again took the bracer, and attempted to remember what little she knew about bows and arrows and how to shoot them.

She began to draw back the bow, attempting to aim for a spot on a tree where the bark has curved into itself, creating a sort of knot on the tree. She knew her form was far from perfect, but she attempted to straighten it as well as she could - her arm was straight out with a slight bend in it so the wire would not snap her arm, but that was the extent of her knowledge. She was sure that to Eclipse's trained eye, she was a bit crooked.

"How is this?" she asked, glancing at Eclipse. She was glad to give the girl a chance to demonstrate and share her knowledge, knowing that she herself enjoyed doing such things when she was younger.

<style>
.wordstext p {text-indent:10px; padding:0px 5px 0px 0px; margin: 10px 0px 0px 0px;}
.wordstext {font-family:tahoma; font-size:11px; word-spacing:.5px; letter-spacing:.2pt; line-height:13pt; padding:70px 0px 10px 5px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/KKBFV.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; width:365px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread