under cover
[html]

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... -table.png); background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat;">
344 words

Green emeralds spotted the older, black form of Asphyxia long before she had teeth in her white fur. She let the smaller form crash into her, after all; once she had seen that she was here, the ivory femme wanted to fight none but her. Who cared about the original goal of coming here? As their two forms met she felt herself smiling; the mouse had come to eat the cheese. Teeth stung at her, but Mew did not release her smile. Revenge was so close she felt as if she could almost reach out and touch it.

The last time they had fought, Mew had been weak and large, but the filthy coyote knew nothing of the strength the wolfess really possessed. She let Asphyxia bite at her, in a way; using her muscles to make sure she didn't get a good hold anywhere. It would seem as if she was as clumsy as she was last time. In reality she was much stronger, and now driven by hate as well. Nothing would stop her. To taunt her, she spoke softly at one point when her mouth was level with the other's ear. "How'd you like my brother, Asphyxia? I heard he had a rather enjoyable time over at Inferni..." Hopefully it'd have an effect. A being out of control is a being that will lose.

The white-furred female had played this game so many times before. It had used to be her favorite trick when it had come to fighting before, when she'd traveled around. At one point she'd received training from an experienced fighter, and the result was a cold control over anything that happened in the fight. Asphyxia would believe she was an easy prey, partly because of her size, but Mew's agility was something you couldn't spot with an eye. Carefully she let the black female have "control", whilst making sure that she didn't get hold of her properly. She would "fight back", but in reality she was waiting for the right moment to enter the fight for real.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread