Walking these stone roads one more time
[html]
Word Count :: 000 || Points: 0 Ooc text here

He laughed as she reassured him that he was safe with her. He grinned, walking behind her as she passed into the jewelry store and put on the facade of looking for bad guys. He snickered and then shook his head. "Wow, whatever would I do without you to protect me?" He said in a mocking voice as he rolled his eyes at her. But he couldn't stop the grin from spreading across his face. "And I think you might still be at a disadvantage. You would spend so long trying to pick which weapon to use that someone would have plenty of time to gut you." He said, gesturing at the two weapons that she had been clutching for dear life. It was amazing she was able to set Mamba down long enough to look around.

He watched as she looked around. She never reached out to touch anything and she seemed to be judging and sizing everything up with her eyes. Itzal looked around at some of the other items close to him while she circled the store, looking here and there, but never showing any interest or reaching out to examine a piece more. He was surprised she didn't take more interest in some of the items. But he figured she was just picky about her taste in jewelry. He watched as she finally stopped and turned towards him. She voice her disappointment and asked if he had any better luck. He started to walk along the different display cases, looking around. He stopped in front of one case of earrings, trying to find anything that he might approve of. There were gold and silver rings of different sizes, some of them in good condition and others in terribly poor condition. He opened it up and pulled out a simple silver ring, small in size. He liked the simplicity of it and the color. He put it in his pouch and kept on looking. He put another two earrings in his pouch, on a skull stud that he thought he might like. The other was a stone stud that was blood red in color. The color was what had gotten his attention and he couldn't help but take it just in case he wanted it later. Then he roamed the store, looking at different necklaces and bracelets. He grabbed some silver bracelets and gold necklaces to trade. He could always trade the shiny accessories for different stuff.

Then he stopped when he saw some simple necklaces. He often saw something he liked and then kept it until a time he felt he should part with it. The necklaces that had caught his eyes were simple necklaces both with silver chain and one had a violin hanging on it, the other a flute. Itzal walked behind the counted of the display case and took the two of them out, admiring them. Then he grinned and put both of them in his pouch, being careful that the silver chain didn't tangle with his knives or other junk. Then Itzal looked back up at Sonje and grinned, "I guess I did find some stuff." He said, walking back towards the door way and glancing at her with a sly smile, "So, now that you are protecting me, where to next?" He said, raising an eyebrow at her.

<style>
.GR2_Rio p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Rio b {font-family:verdana; color:#656877; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Rio {background-color:#0b090c; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#d1ccd0; line-height:12px; width:414px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/vg24v4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Rio .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#dccab6; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #656877; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
</style>
Code by Kitty !
[/html]

Messages In This Thread