Cold Body in Hot Water
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ndrops.png); background-color:#d9d3cd; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 300px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

The air had turned from comfortable to filled with tension. Though the steam was thick and would have otherwise hindered breathing, its effects were nothing in comparison to the thick cloud created by her indifference to his presence. She heard the subtle click of his claws as he came closer and almost felt the air move as he came to sit near but not beside her. Once more she inhaled the warm atmosphere then sighed softly hoping to dispel her anxieties as she had been doing before. But now the method seemed pointless, so she ceased and pushed herself up to sit.

Her posture was still relaxed, if not receptive as her time of the season would have her be. Her tail freed from beneath her swayed at leisure in contrast to her emotions in turmoil. Even the expression upon her muzzle would make none the wiser. Propped by an arm resting behind her she continued to stare out into the white void.

A stout ear would twitch however but the would-be start to a supposed conversation. Again, the female sighed. "My training allows me to see to anyone's intentions...and in effect grants me the chance ability to know when they are lying. There is that...and the fact that I know you well enough." The tip of her claws clanked methodically on the smooth stone floor. "Why don't you tell me what is on your mind, Jaden."

237 words.

<style>
.ooctable, .oocinfo {
background-image:none;
padding:10px;
line-height:12px;
margin:5px auto; width:85%;
background-color:#938d93;
border:1px solid #2d242d;
font-size:10px;
color:#2d242d;
border-radius:2px;