The comfort only you can Bring
[html]

How would she react if she saw a ghost? Or does she not believe in them? X3

Moss couldn't help but keep his eyes on her. She was beautiful and he was always weak in the presence of such a lovely lady. His doggish tail continued to sway happily behind him, fueled by her charm and the opportunity to make a new acquaintance. She didn't seem frightened by him even when he came inches away from her muzzle, a greeting which she returned politely. The rusty Pit-wolf gave a happy groan forgetting he had a voice for the moment. Their greeting may have been silent but he learned all he needed to from those few moments by her scent and her reaction. Moss payed no heed to the stuffed animal in her mouth not thinking it strange in the slightest though it did smell of the town around them. She'd gotten it from here and something like that would be perfect for Terra's puppies. The stranger had given him a grand idea of what he could take back and now he was even happier than before.

Moss backed up and huffed, relieved that she was kind. She took a moment to put the stuffed animal down and wet her lips so she could speak and when she did it only added to her charm and beauty. His ears flicked back with interest for her and strangely, he became a little nervous. All her small movements and expressions added to her attractiveness and his eyes hung on her, following every motion. He was such a sucker for a pretty lady. She explained what the toy was and his eyes darted down to it. Apparently it had sentimental value to her, he understood that. She also gave him an explanation to why the city wreaked of other, older scents. It used to be a pack. His eyes saddened for just a moment. It wasn't often that a pack broke and separated, but when they did it was a sorrowful occurrence. I'm sorry to hear that this pack separated. This place has a sad air around it, I couldn't help but notice all the old scents here.

The pretty wolf made another cute motion, looking up at his tall form with almost puppy like eyes. Though, he didn't see her as a puppy. He stiffened up, soaking up the submission she was radiating with. But he didn't in any sense take a dominant position over her. Moss chuckled lightly. Oh how he wished that were the case, to have puppies and a mate of his own. He lowered his head, the desire showing in his mismatched gaze. Oh, no. I'm helping take care of my friend's puppies, she just became a mother and needs help. He was proud to be helping, to be a small part of the intimate bond which is mother and child. I came here looking for something to bring them, that might help her or maybe even something for the puppies. He looked down at her stuffed animal. Maybe there is another toy like that? Or something useful here? Before he asked anymore questions or make anymore small talk he wanted to know her name, his eyes gleamed with interest as he asked, bowing first. I'm Moss Eilam Dovereaux by the way...It's rude of me to question you without you knowing my name. I'm sure there is a lovely name to accompany such a lovely woman, may I ask what it is?

<style type="text/css">
.mysticmoss b {font-weight:bold; color:#95c7ce; letter-spacing:1px; }
.mysticmoss .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.mysticmoss p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.mysticmoss {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#02171c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2gEGr.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1b6980; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread