Skeletons of the past
((Heh. Spotted it))

Roland smiled a bit. "The ruins here aren't all that stable." He started, cracking his neck a little by turning his head to one side. He noticed that the wolf seemed somewhat uneasy.

"Yeah, it's a spear. My mom made it for me when I first joined my village's militia." He started. As the wolf stopped and looked away, Roland did the same.

He noticed the other wolf and readied his polearm, the sun catching on the weapon's keen point and glaring for a moment, as he grasped it tightly in both hands.

Roland listened as the black-pelted wolf spoke, giving slight nods to show he was indeed paying attention to what he said. "I've been in worse situations." He said as he followed the other wolf.

When they were inside of one of the ancient human store-houses, Roland looked around. It had been picked clean. His hand slid to his pack and he handed this new wolf two of his six throwing javelins, which he used for hunting.

"Do you know how to use a throwing spear?" He asked, giving his polearm a quick flourish as he readied himself in a combat stance.

Messages In This Thread