Family Bonds
[html]

Shadow kept gently nuzzling the pup until he heard Terras growl and she moved the pup away. His ears went against his head lightly as he nodded and he pulled his head out of the den and he turned putting his back to the whole but he did not leave. He was so happy for her but it all hurt so much. Seeing the beautiful pups, touching them and loving them due to them being his sisters and then having her warn him not to get to close. He knew her actions were just a precaution and was instinct but then why did it still hurt so much. He looked to the surrounding land and kept his eyes away from Terra and her new family and after a while of saying nothing he finally spoke again. "You're family will grow up well with a mother like you and I'm sure you will show them love and then some. I don't want to take away your focus from them, I guess I should leave you to your family, I just really wanted to see you. I have missed you over there passed many moons."

Shadow even though he stated that he would be going did not as if waiting for Terra to say something to be honest he really wanted her to just tell him to stay so he could relax a bit and just be in good company but of course at the same time, due to the little ones, a part of him wanted to leave, how sad it was for such a skilled warrior to actually want to flee from something like a pup.

mall fonts; text-align:right;">BACKGROUND BY INTHENAME-STOCKS [DA], WOLF BY DAWNTHIEVES, TABLE BY YAHTZEE
[/html]

Messages In This Thread