Family Bonds
[html]

Shadow had to smile after he was done and when he heard those words" Uncle" He turned and looked to the hole and laid down so he was at the head of it and could see in easily and he smiled as he looked to his loving sister."Uncle huh..You really mean that, I woulld be honored to be the little ones uncle, besides, someone has to keep them in line and you as well for i know that you will somehow be worse than the pups." His smile got bigger as he nodded lightly to Terra and he did a silly looking belly crawl until he was closer to her and with truth in his words he smiled, nuzzled her and gave her a make shift hug by hanging his head as best he could over her neck."I love you sis..."

Shadow licked her cheek and then scooted backwards until he was a good distance away and he lowered his head and rested it in is paws as he looked to her and the pups. While laying there he had come to notice he was a little tired so he yawned and relaxed as he asked his next question."Well I told you a tail, there must be some epic adventure that Terra the sly could tell her big brother. " He gave a funny whine as if a pup and he waited to see what she would tell him.

mall fonts; text-align:right;">BACKGROUND BY INTHENAME-STOCKS [DA], WOLF BY DAWNTHIEVES, TABLE BY YAHTZEE
[/html]

Messages In This Thread