Skeletons of the past
OCC- Yay, hmmmm... What other references could I use.... (BTW the building Red Eyes refers to climbing is that same building your character climbed earlier.)

Red Eyes was keen on the wolf's trust in a stranger, not many would willingly follow a stranger. So this wolf was from a village, lucky start in life Red Eyes thought to himself. He had heard of many unfortunate starts in life, some even making him doubt the nature of the whole wolf species; it wasn't often that Red Eyes heard of someone having a good start in life.

He kept his pace quick, not as quick as he could go, as the grey wolf following might not be as fast or as used to running. Red Eyes smiled at the wolf's remark about previous encounters with danger, "Yeah but, let that guy catch you, and he'll take you to the worst situation possible." He shivered as the years of being a slave returned to the front of his memory. He quickly shook his head to push it away and returned to concentrating forward.

The wolf offered him two spears, but Red Eyes shook his head, "Thank you, but I prefer to use my knife," He said and patted his leather sheath on his belt that hid his knife, "I'm quite used to throwing this." He look forward, he knew the only way to truly get away from the slave was to climb up high, he looked to his left at a tall building, there were green vines on one side, hopefully they were strong enough to hold weight. He turned to the wolf, "Hope you like climbing," He said and pointed at the tall ruin, "We need to get up high if we want to get rid of our bad situation"

Messages In This Thread