Say it Once...Say it Twice
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ndrops.png); background-color:#d9d3cd; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 300px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

It had been too long since they shared an embrace like this. The longing feel of a heart joined with another and the gentle serenades that came from their content. The hold was not long enough. It would never be long enough. A great deal of time had been wasted separated from each other by the rift of their relationship to the travel endured by him and X’ies. And her own demeanor contributed to the lack of entangling bonds that left them both hollow and bitter…at ends when they need not be.

As she felt her beloved pull away, the bond of black and gold had yet to be broken. She smiled sweetly at the touch of his muzzle against her cheek, coaxing her to look at him as they had often done many a time before. Within her eyes was a love that had yet to diminish intensified by a realized desire far from ignored. The scent was nearly overbearing coupled with the excitement of affections returned. She looked to him through hazed eyes holding onto his image as her mind seemed to swim in the seas of elation. “Of course I do…” the slick flesh of her tongue snuck from delicately part jaws to caress his muzzle at length. “How could I not?”

215 words.

<style>
.ooctable, .oocinfo {
background-image:none;
padding:10px;
line-height:12px;
margin:5px auto; width:85%;
background-color:#938d93;
border:1px solid #2d242d;
font-size:10px;
color:#2d242d;
border-radius:2px;