strike and burn
"He knew full well what he did.. you can't blame his emotions for the acts he committed. Even when your emotions take hold you still are responsible for what you've done." This made Deuce bare her own fangs in a snarl as the memory of the blade sliding into Erik's body entered her mind for the first time in a long time. "So your saying that when I killed my mate Erik out of fear for my life, I am still a murderer." She straightened further, her bi-colored eyes cold.

Her eyes softened momentarilly at hearing about Naniko and her desire to have both women there at her birthing. That pleased the woman. And then Iskata continued about Conri, and Deuce's eyes hardened again. "As a healer, it is my duty to heal body and mind. Not just of pack, but of anyone who is in need of healing. There is no one who is without blood on their hands, Iskata. Not myself, not you. None of us."

After a moment, she relented, to a degree. Her voice was cold as she spoke. "I will take the patients of mine you deem unfit for your society to the cabin on the far end of the territory. Will that be acceptable?" Her tone of voice more suggested, 'That had better be okay.'

Messages In This Thread