Little Spy
[html]
Amy Sunders

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

Kohaku joined her side happily, leaping up. He was a bit clumsy in his movement, but Amy's training in fighting would help with that. A fighter couldn't be clumsy, after all. He'd have to have good balance, or it would kill him. All this with time, of course. Right now Amy was busy teaching him as much as she could about surviving on his own, such as what was poisonous, how to make a good trade, and earning the trust of others while making sure they couldn't manipulate him.

Absentmindedly she began to pet Kohaku, a behavior she did whenever she was thinking about something and the pup was close by. Yes. I need an heir to carry on my name. I would have preferred more choice in the matter, but the pup is coming. She wanted to kill the father. That feeling hadn't ended. The next time she met him Amy swore that he wouldn't be able to hurt her. IN fact, she would have her revenge. That would be nice.

<style type="text/css">
.ramasks b {font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ramasks p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.ramasks p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.ramasks .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px;}
.ramasks .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Nothing You Could Do'; text-align:center; color:#ffeb7d; padding:0px 15px 200px; text-shadow:#1a1009 1px 1px 4px;}
.ramasks p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.ramasks {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a87340; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LpaOl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:50px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fefff1; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread