Looking for family
There was clear sounds in front of him, indicating that the man before him was stepping closer. He mentioned that Ismeme lived in the house, which was already obvious to Torok at that point. I apologize sir, I didn’t mean to make you uncomfortable. I take it you are her mate. I can assure you, I mean you and your family no harm. To prove his point, Torok lowered himself down, submitting to the older male. Hopefully he would calm down and not feel so threatened by Torok’s presence.

His head tilted to the side as he noticed the man moved to block the door. Right, I apologize sir. My name is Torok Haima. Ismeme is a family member. She wasn’t around too long when I was born but she was one of the few who was actually kind. I only wanted to see her, so to speak. With no sight, he wouldn’t technically see Isa but he did want to spend time with her again, even if it was just for a few moments. Being her mate and with what I am guessing if the scent of a newborn, you have every right to force me away. I would understand if you did. I was hoping to join her pack though. If I wouln’t be allowed to see her, perhaps you could at least point me in the right direction? I’m not really sure where the pack is. he had been hoping to see Ismeme but he was more than willing to gain her mates trust before being allowed to see her.

Messages In This Thread