Everything changes, and not for the better
[html]
OOC STUFFS HERE!

Keldava’s ear twitched when she heard something moving but she didn’t dare lift her head up again, not wanting to see what she was sure would be ‘Gina leaving her. She put so much effort into ignoring the sounds that she actually succeeded, not noticing that the footsteps were heading towards her and not away.

Keldava wasn’t expecting ‘Gina to touch her and she twitched when she felt the featherlight touch of her sisters fingers ghosting against her side. Keldava raised her head slightly, eyes opening and ears rising hopefully. After a moment her ears lowered again, resuming their miserable position. ‘Gina may have come over to her but it was clear that she didn’t want to be there, her eyes were still filled with fear and her body was as tense as a hunter ready to pounce, or more appropriately a deer ready to flee.

Keldava couldn’t take it and she started to whine again, deep hiccupping noises that would have sounded more appropriate coming from a pup than a nearly-grown canine. She hated being so weak like this but she couldn’t bear the thought of losing ‘Gina, having her sister fear and maybe even hate her for reasons she didn’t even know!

”Please ‘Gina-“ she choked out, looking up at her sister, eyes shning with a weakness she had never before shown to her, ”-I’m sorry. Whatever I did I’m sorry.” She couldn’t figure what she had done wrong, but whatever it was she was willing to apologise if it meant she could keep her beloved ‘Gina.

<style type="text/css">
.kweird1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#0b0704;}
.kweird1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.kweird1 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#b6b35d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/i9z3y.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4f4564; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 100px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 260
[/html]

Messages In This Thread