holding on to let go
DaVinci smirked at the words of the youth from Twilight Vale, a soft chuckle rising from his throat as he stood up and stalked towards the ivory lad. Lowering his face close to Apollo's he asked. "You know, a halfbreed, heartless monster.." Flashing the boy a toothy grin he sighed dramaticly and rolled his eyes. "The looks do me in you know.." Quickly moving away from the boy he sniffled the air, testing the scent for any trails of those he might know, the only two he could sense was Naniko's scent and another from his past that seemed to cling to the pack's that coated the boy.

Settling back he asked. "Don't I look dangerous to you?" with a glint in his eyes as he watched the boy, suddenly a thought sparked into his mind. "Do you want me to be dangerous?" He was laid back now, but once he was a hatefilled thing, that quality still rested within him he'd just left it to lie dormant for the past few seasons while he didn't have to worry what the world thought, there was only himself to care for.. but now it seemed that in this rural world he was back where he started.. fighting to show the world he was something more than a blood thirsty coyote.. no, he was more, he had no love for either side to his halfbreed heritage... once those eyes judged him without knowing him.

Messages In This Thread