Old Friends and New Skills
[html]

PGP+2 Words-200+

He saw the dwindling of her smile and the light confusion in her wonderful eyes. So she would take a bit of convincing. He was confidant though and his smile didn’t let up as he looked down on her. From her words he took that she believed weapons to be… a sign of weakness? It was an odd way to view them. In his mind they were a tool and an advantage in any serious conflict. But even to a pair of untrained brawlers, should one of them locate a weapon of sorts the battle would be tipped heavily in the armed fighter’s favor.

His ears perked forward as she asked if he meant to call her weak. His smile wavered a bit and an apology was on the tip of his tongue before he realized the tone was more of teasing than serious questioning. So he would tease her back, Weak, no no no, you are far from weak. You can best me on a good day. Now, whether that is strength or luck might be debatable, He chuckled lightly at her before licking at one of her attention-set ears, ...but I offer this training not to a simple Exultare, or Evan’ules, but to a leader, to my Issor. Is it not your responsibility to indulge in a bit of everything? To know the basics should the need arise? He was still teasing her with a light tone on his voice. He’d meant not to be overly serious in his explanation, perhaps hinting at his trued desire to simply be with her under the sort of “cheap shot” their responsibilities offered.

Jaden does. Jaden speaks. Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jadenlight-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.jadenlight b {font-weight:bold; color:#7e92a3; letter-spacing:1px}
.jadenlight p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jadenlight {margin:0 auto; background-color:#163b59; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/s662hc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0c2134; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #0d1720; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread