Bonded
[html]

OOC

There was fear in his eyes as she faced him, brown eyes glinting as they waited for him to speak. He belonged to her. There was no doubt in her mind that he would speak. They shared blood, and passion, and he had benefited from belonging to her. All she asked for in exchange was his loyalty. The blue eyes were surprisingly warm, not with the fires of anger, but with something she didn't recognize. He had changed, and was trying to break free from her! Such a thing would not be allowed.

Anger crackled through her frame. Hackles raised she faced him, the inner beast revealed. Fangs flashing she snarled, the tension visible in the air. The claws dug into his scar, blood seeping. You are mine, Levent Kartal. My blood runs in your veins, your passion stems from my will. You think you can break such a bond? She leaned in close, the fact that she was pregnant forgotten in this moment. There was only them, and the threat she exposed. You will pay for your betrayal. That which you try to keep from me shall be torn from your grasp, cast where you will never see it again. That is a promise, merchant.

<style>
.fallenangel .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.fallenangel p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.fallenangel b {color:#E99B00; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.fallenangel {background-color:#660202; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... ngel-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:335px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-top-right-radius:60px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.fallenangel .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #e99b00; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread