through the looking glass.
I hope your elbow's doing better!

[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... sts/t4.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She smiled grimly at the glimmer in his eyes as she spoke, knowing that his interest in those places was very misplaced. The reason why there was no reason to hate someone’s species is because no one cared; you pretty much hated everyone anyway. You were always looking out for the number one, and whoever you could manipulate to get your ass through without dying was fair game. Nikita had been the manipulator, and the manipulated, to get herself through those toughest months of her life. In her mind, the strains between the Inferni clan and the wolf pack were minor compared to the stress and tension of every-day life back there.

Nikita did not judge based on species often… though it was all too easy to fall in favor with those of coyote blood. As she listened to Anselm explain the situation more, she immediately found herself swaying to Inferni’s side. From what she saw, there was one fight that had turned to multiple ruthless casualties and kidnappings from the wolf pack. Before opening her mouth to speak, however, her mind put on a rare sprint and reminded her to keep neutral. Their little band of gypsies wanted nothing of war — they were, minus her keeping an eye on the territory and such, totally neutral and peaceful here. She cooled her quick temper down and spoke simply, though her sympathies were easily seen through her words. “Well, what they’ve done is surely unforgivable. There’s just the time when you have to wonder if fighting will do any good or not.” She paused, biting her lip for a moment. “In your case, quite frankly, I have no idea. Personally speaking, I side with you.” This coyote wouldn’t be leaping into battle with them anytime soon, but they at least they had the graces of someone’s thoughts and wishes with them. She would want nothing more for Anselm and his pack than to have everyone back and safe in their home, without the threat of war and aggressive wolves.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread