Better run, better run- faster than my bullet
[html]
Ooc. [Words: 519 :: Points: 5]

What she really wanted to do was reach back and punch him in the face. For leaving her. She was pissed at him. He just up and left – disappeared on her. She looked for him for months, and still looked for him after that around in Halifax. She wanted him so bad back then – and even with him following behind her, she could feel those empty feelings returning. Why? Why were they returning? They should have been gone and completely disappeared when he disappeared. She could smell him behind her – the thick scent of blood mixed with Itzal’s intoxicating scent. Part of her just wanted to twist around and hold him in her arms, but that would make no sense to her. And it certainly wouldn't give her the closure she needed from him. She didn’t mind speaking with him, but she really didn’t want to become attached again. She had Kai now; she didn’t need Itzal, but oh how she wanted Itzal!

She paused in her stride to glare over her shoulder at him. She still didn’t want to stop – but what she really wanted to do was sit down to hopefully make the pain go away. She knew there were various benches littered around Halifax, but she chose the ground instead. She led Itzal to a building with a crumbling staircase outside. She sat on the landing, where the stairs were most intact and faced him with her elbows on her knees, and her hands holding her chin up. Her eyes were very accusing. ”What would you like to catch up on, Itzal?” Her tone was cold and demanding. She hated him for leaving her. She could kill him herself right now because of the fact.

Before he got a chance to sit, she jumped up from her seat and came down the stairs towards him. Then she got in his face, ”You think you can just come back and pretend like everything’s okay? Supposedly you saved me from Eztli,” she knew that had to be what he thought, and he really had saved her. She scoffed in his face, ”Well, guess what? I had him. I was good. I didn’t need you to come back out of whatever hole you crawl into when he takes over.” She spit the words at him like venom. She would have only had him if she could have killed him. But since she couldn’t, she didn’t have the heart to really kill him even due to the issue between them now. Eztli she did, but it was Itzal’s body he was in.

She glared at him closely with her two-toned eyes, and then circled around him. She was behind him now, still feeling the pain in her abdomen, but her anger was much more important at that moment. ”You hurt me.” She said it quietly, looking toward her scarred black arm. It was scarred from the previous scuffle she had there in Halifax. ”And you think you can come back and talk to me like nothing’s wrong?” Still a quiet tone, but angrier now. She still kept her gaze off of him.

<style type="text/css">
.axemask b {font-weight:bold; font-size:12px; font-family: georgia, serif; color:#221212; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4d342d; }
.axemask p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.axemask {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#866f5d; background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/1zl7nmx.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 340px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread