New Limbs, New Life
[html]

OOC

Word Count → 000

Hotaru drew herself up as she listened to the other move, not entirely sure what he was doing. Her nose twitched as she tasted the air and her ears remained forward as she listened carefully. The males words were polite and his name was familiar. Skye had explained to the Maven many of the details in this order, including how it was supposed to be a surprise for the receiver. Hotaru had wrapped the two limbs carefully in some skin and had stowed them away in her workshop. Although she would have liked to fit them, all that needed to be done was the pick up.

"You have come to the right place Noah Sawtooth. I have your package ready and waiting. If you would follow me, I will take you to my house where you may claim the items. As for the gifts, I can show you where to find Skye, our Alpha; or anyone else that you might request to visit." Hotaru turned, and began the trek back to Thornberry. Both ears faced Noah as she walked while her staff hung out in front of her in a lazy fashion. The trails were familiar to the blind female as she had walked them and worn them to the point where they were obvious and easy to follow. Kelia stayed on Hotaru's shoulder for once, an unusual occurrence with the juvenile gyrfalcon.

When they reached the village, Hotaru headed straight for her house. Fawkes flew to the front door to happily greet Hotaru and both birds made their way into the bedroom where the pups lie. Small whines could be heard as they echoed through the house and Hotaru had a very hard time ignoring them. She lead Noah into the main room where there were tables and chairs for him to rest on. "Please, come in and make yourself comfortable. I will be back soon with your package." One of the blind mother's ears was trained on her open bedroom door.

With hidden reluctance, Hotaru left the great room so that she could go into her worksop. As quickly as she could, she grabbed the wrapped prosthetics and returned to where Noah would hopefully still be.

Table by Aly, code by the Mentors!

<style>
.hotaru-purplefireflies { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RhX5n.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#805d7e; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 225px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.hotaru-purplefireflies b {color:#FFFFFF; }
.hotaru-purplefireflies p { color:#3e1f39; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.hotaru-purplefireflies p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.hotaru-purplefireflies .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.hotaru-purplefireflies .wordcount {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #8c8c8c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread