like the deserts miss the rain
[html]
Figured this would be a good place to close this. Lets thread again soon Sunny! / +253

Helotes looked to Sepirah as she made the comment about Basilio and couldn’t help but laugh, Oh yes, he may be small of body but not of heart. It seems he inherited both his mother’s and my own fire. I don’t think anything is going to stop him. It was true, Basilio seemed to have a fire within his tiny belly that was unquenchable; he would be a force to be reckoned with as an adult. His mother had always had the added benefit of a disguise in her small frame, those who would seek to destroy her thought it easy, but Zana was not to be trifled with, and neither would Basilio be.

The kids finally came over to meet Sepirah, the two small puppies looking up at her with bright eyes, pink tongues lolling out of their smiling faces. Timori was a little more demure and bowed his head slightly to the taller woman. Then unceremoniously, Basilio piped up, "There’s a snake in your hair!" Like it was the darndest thing he had ever seen. Azucena was quick to push against him, "It’s a pet, stupid." and Basilio turned to his sister with a fierce puppy growl.

Helotes chuckled again, Now, now, settle down Niño’s. He looked to Sepirah then, It is a pleasure to have met you, cousin, please do not hesitate to find me at the mansion any time. And with their goodbyes said, the family departed the borders for new adventures, or, a quick trip home for dinner.

<style type="text/css">
.hell-2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a1723d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3f2917; }
.hell-2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.hell-2 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#674c36; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/zjRm9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 220px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8d7154; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.hell-2 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.hell-2 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread