Tonight, explore.
[html]

Word Count → 184 :: No worries ;3 have a short one back!

He watched, seemingly unperturbed as the other smaller boy came closer. Inside the cold ache deepened all the more. Once this male, this Ink as he revealed himself to be had left he could let loose his rage upon the forest surrounding himself but for now his soul was dead. The name Trovato rang a bell within his mind and he saw a timid white lady with blue eyes. His head turned to the side and his face aligned itself into what he supposed would be an interested expression, he had plenty of practice with this fake mockery of emotion.

'Honrin Wolfe-Denahlii.' His name probably would not mean much, it was specific to his family only and as far as he was aware there was nobody else he was related to within souls, only family of the heart and not of the flesh and blood. 'Yes. My mahnaya... my mother knows Saul, they are friends. I am here as help for building the town.' He pointed with the hand not holding his bow in the direction where all the building work had been taking place

<style type="text/css">
.ronkyha .space {float:right; width:200px; height:324px;}
.ronkyha b {font-weight:bold; color:#754B14; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ronkyha p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.ronkyha p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.ronkyha .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#754B14; }
.ronkyha p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.ronkyha {width:98%; margin:0 auto; max-width:500px; min-width:400px; background-color:#4D2D15; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... honrin.jpg); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:4px solid #000000; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#080603; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread