Stalker
[html]

Shadow looked to Kohaku and couldn't stare for long....He was betraying his pack at that very moment and if any of them knew he was there...if they knew he had Kohaku only feet from him and not bring him back...He would truly be Cast out and he wouldn't blame them....He took in a deep breath as he looked over his shoulder to where Amy lay and he looked down and then he looked to the puffed up pup in front of him. "I'm Sorry Kohaku, but I can't I can't leave her alone to fend for herself and you, not until she has given birth and can protect herself. "He growled lightly but his features never changed and he did not show dominance to the pup and did not get angry with him. All he felt was sadness, he had just dealt with the loss of mate and pups and now he was once again putting himself in harms way, he was looking to kill himself it seemed and he hated it, Damn his loyalty, damn his heart and his feelings.

mall fonts; text-align:right;">BACKGROUND BY INTHENAME-STOCKS [DA], WOLF BY DAWNTHIEVES, TABLE BY YAHTZEE
[/html]

Messages In This Thread