The comfort only you can Bring
[html]

I only ask cause Moss has a spirit attached to him that hangs around every now and then. Maybe it's a good thing she can't see him. X3

It was always like Moss to kick into gentleman mode around a pretty woman, it was even more like him to succumb to her beauty and charm. He was feeling a slight bit shy around her, but it only showed in his relaxed posture. Other than that, his eyes shine brightly with intent and his tail swayed excitedly the whole time he stood in her presence. Moss was surprised when she said some were excited by the pack splitting up. He wouldn't be, he wasn't when he left his pack anyways although it had been exciting to get on that boat and come this way. When he got here, that's when things went downhill. But, now that he'd met some new faces things were beginning to look up. He smiled listening to her finish about Ichika and what had happened to it. Then she continued being her cute self and he couldn't help but become playful as well. His front legs spread out abruptly and he gave a slight play bow of his own before settling back down. She was still a stranger to him and he would be careful of how he was around her. His tongue hung happily from his maw, watching her play with the stuffed animal.

Moss radiated with pride when she complimented his kindness. Being a help to anyone he could was always the rusty giant's first priority. It's truly nothing, she needs someone there to help her. His tail sped up when she said there might be something here and his eyes wondered to the old houses in the area. There simply must be something. Yes of course I'd love your help. You seem to know this area better than I do, so it'll be easier. Moss reacted to her flamboyance and pranced forward barking playfully before coming to a stop and looking back at her. He was energized and determined, wanting to sprint off and find something immediately. But, he was having such a lovely time with this woman. Good thing she would be accompanying him. Now that they had met, he was curious about her and wanted to know all he could about her. Alright. Hopefully there will be something here so we don't have to travel. I only leave while the pups are sleeping, otherwise they're a handful. I can only imagine how hard it would be to be a mother. He chuckled. Moss was already fond of Ananse and Loki, Terra as well, and found himself treating them like they were his own. I'll go to Halifax if we don't find anything though.

There she went again, making every perfect but subtle movements that had Moss's eyes on her at all times. She was stunning to say the least. His ears pushed back in reaction to her shyness, feeling almost shy himself and completely captured by Adonia. His smile disappeared for a slight second as his eyes followed her, before it returned and he laughed warmly. He almost wanted to tell her not to be so shy and that he wasn't going to bite but he figured that would make her even more timid. Instead, he lowered his head a bit and looked at her, voice low and smooth as he spoke trying to bring her out of her shell. I was right. I lovely name indeed. It's nice to meet you Miss Adonia, truly. He stood there for a moment before realizing he was staring and not saying anything. Embarrassed, straightened up and looked away breaking the silence with an awkward audible gulp and a throat clearing. Should we start searching then? He trotted back up to her and around before looking back and motioning for her to follow. He really didn't know where he was going but started to pad into the village eyes open and alert for anything they might find. He was more excited to have been given the chance to spend time with Adonia.

<style type="text/css">
.mysticmoss b {font-weight:bold; color:#95c7ce; letter-spacing:1px; }
.mysticmoss .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.mysticmoss p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.mysticmoss {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#02171c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2gEGr.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1b6980; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread