Come fun, come all
[html]
Spaz attack in 3...2...1..

The male wanted nothing more than to keep the pack den clean and picked up. With the pups from Sky and his brother getting older and wanting to go in and out as they please, the last thing he wanted was to have Lena with a bone stuck up into her paw pad because someone left a stripped bone laying around. Granted there was on one pack member appointed to cleaning out the pack den, however Noah wanted to make sure that he could do something. Being a Subord for nearly six months, the male had to find something to pass his time. So cleaning out the pack den, and studying healing was all that he had.

His good ear shifted upon his head as he had thought he had caught the sound of a whimper that was all so welcoming to his silver ears. The male tail could not help but to thump against the ground. The silver Sawtooth Subord was always happy to have her around, she was the reason he had a reason to live any more. The tender touch of her nuzzle made his hair stand on end. Everything was magical..it was electric, and he never could, nor never would grow tire of her touch. Her body told him one thing...but her eyes...Her eyes failed to lie to him, every single time. His heart sunt, he gulped. ”Your leaving?! Please...don’t! If I did something I’ll leave...I will tell Zalen that I hurt his beloved Delta, and the punishment would be nothing more befitting of that crime as being dead to the pack...Please Fayne...I’m sorry!” He knew he had moved too quickly with her, he knew that he had hurt her. She had even told him that he was sorry. Noah knew things with her was too good to be true! THe male quickly lowered himself down to the ground pulling his tail up inside of his frame.

<style type="text/css">
.vcnoah2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#353749;}
.vcnoah2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.vcnoah2 {margin:0 auto; width:398px; background-color:#dfe0e4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... etitbe.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #353749; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 4px 4px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#07071d; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 300+
by: Vannah[/html]

Messages In This Thread