Taking on my Words
[html]

out of character here

The slim woman wouldn't have jumped on Aro if she thought he couldn't catch her and keep his balance, which he did. The immediate contact with the man put her in a mood she seemed to be in a lot around him. He wooed her, just by being there, speaking in that deep charming voice of his, and putting his hands on her. Sidra returned his growl as his hands slowly moved down her body and to her rump and she couldn't help but giggle at the touch and tighten her grip around him, bringing herself closer to him. Even though it seemed he was returning her actions and was feeling the mood change as she was, he was distracted by something, she could tell. His maw was moved from hers so she could not plant anymore kisses on it. Him trying to resist her was entertaining and he was sexy even as he pulled away from her face. Although, she did wonder why he was doing this anyways. What was on his mind?

His voice broke the silence in a language she didn't understand. Her ears pressed forward trying to interpret what he was saying, but it was futile. She had to admit, the language he spoke was awfully sexy and a growl arose from her. Ooooh... Her head pressed against his neck, nuzzling him but it seems there were other matters to attend to. She pulled back and looked at him as he spoke. The woman's white backed ears flicked back at the mention of him leaving. She didn't like the fact that he was leaving. He was the one person that made her feel at home her in Casa. Her eyes narrowed when he mentioned Eclipse, she hated that even more. Deep down she understood that she was carrying his children and it was his duty to go and take care of her, but she would rather ignore it. She didn't like the fact that he was so chivalrous for other women.

Sidra released her grip from around him and planted herself on the ground once again, keeping her hands on his chest and her amethyst eyes planted on his stunning blue ones. Do you have to go see her? I mean, she has a pack watching out for her you don't have to go. She tried to persuade him to stay but she already knew he would leave regardless of her pleads. She was a bit angered that he was going to see her and it showed on her expression. And you certainly don't have to get her gifts. Her head lowered, jealous of the gesture to the pregnant woman. Sidra thought for a moment. It would be good if she went with him so she could watch him and make sure nothing else was going on between them, but part of her just wanted to let him go and get it over with. She also didn't want to see Eclipse, sure she'd get even more jealous seeing Aro around her and the pups growing in her belly. No...you go. Leave me here by myself to wonder what you're doing over there. The woman attempted to make him feel bad so he would stay. Her eyes left his and planted on the ground, her stubborn nature shining through and a glare on her face.

<style type="text/css">
.moocow-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#fdfcfa; text-shadow:#3e2a4d 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.moocow-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.moocow-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #fdfcfa; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.moocow-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.moocow-fb {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#754f92; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/vIJsl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3e2a4d; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e2a4d; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread