[m]I've been travelling, travelling forever
[html]
Oh snap. Shit just hit the fan. 0-0;

She had softened, and for a moment, he felt hope there would be forgiveness. And then something shifted in her eyes, and she began yelling. His ears flattened in submission, his tail tucking. And then something in the docile male snapped. It was as if a dam had broken. Where regret had been settled, anger had replaced it. He didn't stand, but his hackles raised and the hair down his spine stood up like an angry cat. "You are a funny one to talk about betrayal, Sky. You betrayed me. Instead of trusting me to help you with Lena, you took her and Cody away from me. You ran away from D'Arte. You never intended to keep any of your pretty promises. I stay in D'Arte because of loyalty, because of respect. You left because you are a coward and a liar."

He knew he was taking it too far, but the pit of anger in his stomach wouldn't relent. "My son is happy there. He has a life there, and friends, and his family. I am his family. D'Arte is his family. He still considers Cody and Lena to be his family. But you, the mother who walked away from him, he doesn't consider to be family. That about that before you throw around words like betrayal. Fuck, Sky, the first thing he asks any pregnant woman is whether she'll leave her puppies the way you left him."

He didn't know when his his tirade he'd stood, but there he was. His feet were braced for a blow, his head low. His ears were pinned tightly against his head in extreme rage, his tail arched so high it brushed his back. "And one more thing, Sky Rhiannon," the surname was sneered, a jabbing reminder that once she had willingly bound herself to his side, promised her life would be eternally entwined with his, "Why don't you ask your pack what their thought of abandoning one's mate and puppy are? You call me an idiot, but you walked away from me. Yes, you came back, but you came back to take my son away like you did Cody and Lena." His voice dropped to an acidic hiss, the bitterness he felt being purged with each word he spoke. "You claimed once to love me, but you don't. You don't love anyone but yourself and you never will. You are just a heartless bitch, and the only good thing to come from you was those pups."

<style type="text/css">
.talleftmark b {font-weight:bold; color:#d1bfd7;}
.talleftmark p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.talleftmark {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/e7feid.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c0c0c0; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 140px 4px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000
[/html]

Messages In This Thread