with trembling eyes
WC::303 OOC::F&*%ing with Mido like that... would be far too funny! XD

[html]

The coyote from Inferni agreed, and stated that there would be some smaller game emerging eventually. The mention of food to hunt actually kind of excited him alot, he hadn’t done any kind of hunting recently. Normally he’d snag food out of the pack storage on a regular basis, every so often go after decent sized wildlife and do his part ot replenish it. Catching food had become more enjoyable and less like a chore since Axelle had helped him greatly improve his bow skills. He’d taken her teachings and ran with them, having hunted deer, hawk and some unidentified rodents. That sounds rather fun. He doubted that the woman would want him near her any longer. The Marbas didn’t dare ask if she would mind him accompanying her.

Well, it was nice meeting you Wraith. I guess I should be…. He began to turn, and started to say he should be going when his stomach piped in letting out a more than audible grumble. I honestly didn’t think I was hungry. He ate that morning, granted it was only some herbs that smelled great; he’d warmed them up over a small fire and wolfed them down, it was hardly enough. He turned back to face the border-guard scratching the side of his head. He put his hands together and twiddled his thumbs. So uh, would you mind if I tagged along with you? I’m freaking starving. The dog had laid it out there, the worst she could do was say no and tell him to go away. He had knives in his pack and a lighter. He could make a fire to cook something. The last time he had hunted with anyone other than himself was the pack hunt with a few other members of Anathema; otherwise he did his own scavenging.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread