Learn to Communicate
[html]

He was reading not writing...but I'll over looks it Tongue

Word Count → 000

Aro looked to the writing as Raoth pointed it out, and then to the coyote as he pointed to himself. He gave a light smile, as he understood what the male was saying. He wanted to learn to write. This was something good, something that could distract him momentarily. "Well...I can do that. I can teach ya' to write if that's what you want!" He smiled a little brighter, corking the bottle and putting it away in one of the loops on his belt. "Now...let's find a good fresh leaf...as we don't have paper. I'll have to remember to get some next trip to Halifax.." He said with a light tone grabbing a leaf, then searching his pouch the graphite he had. "Here...we'll start with the basic abc's, kay?" He wrote down the Abc's in order. "See their shapes? Each one is distinct, " He went on explaining which letter was which, and how they were formed. "It's not going to be easy to learn how to write the english language, which most of Halifax speaks, but I do know that there is sign language, which is universal between languages...so perhaps I can learn some sign language, and in turn teach you...if that sounds good to you? I remember glancing through a book in Halifax a few days ago. There's quite a library down there.." He huffed a little with amusement at how they was such a large library, it was picked through though..

"Here, take this and try to make each letter below the ones I've made.." He handed the graphite to Raoth, "Have at it.." He said giving a warm smile.

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread