Questions and Answers
[html]

WC: 329 OOC:

Her ears perked as he spoke about his bracelets and the interest grew as he said he made them himself. She nodded as he continued to speak, letting him have his words the tale of itself was amazing and strange, but not out there. She looked back down at the bracelet when he finished awed at the thought. “So that is a metal? Like something you would find in a human home? How did you make it the way you want it?” She inquired her mouth moving a little to get some of the seeds from between her teeth as she listened. It was intriguing and she was a woman of many interests, though she could honestly say she wasn’t much at making things, or she had not really tried before.

She smiled as he took a few berries, in a way she would have been slighted if he refused but she also would have been relieved too because in her mind the more she had the better off she was, but she was never starved as a puppy, her father always kept her and her brother well fed. “You are welcome. This is the best time of the year for them because their juices are very sweet!” She said popping one into her mouth and savoring the taste, her tongue was no doubt purple as a lavander... well probably darker than even that by now! “I am going to plant some near my home and hopefully in no time I will be harvesting them.” She was already anticipating the delicious fruit it would bare, if she got a plant from it at all, she would probably have to plant different berries from different plants in hopes she’d get something. But for now she would enjoy some of it’s tasty goodness and she had a feeling the batch she had now was not going to last her to her new home.

<style>
.saqhorse .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.saqhorse p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saqhorse b {color:#7e633d; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.saqhorse {background-color:#c89e64; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... e375-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #627391; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#627391; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:350px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>
Table by Rose

[/html]

Messages In This Thread