Learn to Communicate
[html]<style type="text/css">
.arogreen b {font-weight:bold; color:#40492c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.arogreen p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.arogreen {width:400px;border:1px solid #2a520e;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... ow/aro.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:235px;background-color:#8fa45f;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#2a520e;}
</style>

ooc murr

He watched the male draw the letters from what drawings he already had. He was then handed the leaf. He inspected it, his tongue running along the roof of his mouth. The numbness of his tongue a welcomed feeling. It made him want more drink, but he ignored this feeling as he focused himself on teaching. "Good..now, lets work on words...we'll work on simple words like, 'me, you, I, yes, no, and, like, do not,' and the such...how's that sound?" Aro plucked down some more leafs and made himself comfortable on around their make shift table. "..Okay, this is how the word 'I' looks like.." he drew the letters. "..then when you write another word with it...to create a sentence...you need a small space in between...enough to differentiate the words..see?" He then wrote teh words 'do not'."Now, we have the incomplete sentence. I do not.." He pointed to each word. "...now lets complete this sentence.." He added to it..turning the sentence into 'I do not like.' "...now that sentence reads I do not like. Period..that dot right there symbolizes an ending to a sentence, understand? Am I going too fast?" He asked, eyes looking up from his leaf to Raoth.

There was a lot to this writing thing and he knew already that he was skipping a few things. He needed to explain each sound of the words, and how they work with one another..but perhaps with him already knowing speech he already knew how to form sentences, he just needed to know how to write them, punctuate, and use good grammar. However, I guess that wouldn't matter...most canines didn't study writing and reading like he did. He could read and write in both Italian and English.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread