Learn to Communicate
[html]<style type="text/css">
.arogreen b {font-weight:bold; color:#40492c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.arogreen p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.arogreen {width:400px;border:1px solid #2a520e;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... ow/aro.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:235px;background-color:#8fa45f;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#2a520e;}
</style>

ooc murr

The Marino saw he was upseting Raoth. Maybe he wasn't going to fast for him. The coyote took the leaf and began to write. His handwriting was a little messy, but still legible...except the last word. Aro stared at it trying to figure out what he was trying to say. Writing...wetting? A hard line formed on his face then he looked to Raoth, "Well, good form, legible, but this last word...are you trying to say You do not like writing..or you do not like wetting?" He felt bad having to ask, then before the coyote could respond he began to write out both words, "Here..this is writing,he pointed to his word 'writing' and this is wetting." again pointing to the correlating word. "Now, you can see why I asked. Writing is spelled w-r--i-t-i-n-g while wetting is spelled w-e-t-t-i-n-g." Pointing to each word's letters as he spelled them.

"I can tell you really want to learn how to write quickly, but learning all the words to the english language is going to be hard, and frustrating. You're going to need a lot of patients. There are a lot of words. I think what I'm going to do is give you words and basically give you lessons to practice on your own. learning how to spell each one. Starting with the easier words and gradually working up to words like 'convenient' and 'outrageous' even words like dubious and pompous...both fun words.." He grinned and winked to the coyote.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread