[M] My body is a wonderland.
[html]

Oooh, naughty Sidra...but..uhm, Aro isn't any better...hope ya' don't mind what I had him do X3

Sweet little baby, you don't have to go. Little baby, tell me you won't go

Aro spent nearly all day with his litter mate, and by the time he was ready to find Sidra, he was tired, but still wished to spend the night with her. He searched the housing area, then looked in the stables for Solomon. Where ever the horse was, she typically was. The horse was gone, so he spent all night searching the territory. No Sidra. He almost became worried, but sleep over threw it and he conked out. Her heat scent had disappeared and so he didn't know the dame was in her season until this afternoon when the Marino tracked her down. The closer he came to a fresh scent that succulent scent hit him. Oh fenris! Aro was becoming more primal than he had with any female's heat scent he came across. He wasn't going to let her trail go without his own mark. The first sign of her heat was miles from Halifax. He had tracked her from Casa to Halifax. When in Halifax he hadn't notice the heat yet, he just knew it her scent was faint and attached to another male's. It made him jealous but no scent of sex was noticed. Good, he was okay with a male being around her as long as no sex was involved. It didn't mean he wasn't jealous...it just meant he wasn't angered by it.

We'd be so good together, if we had the time. Bein' alone's a nowhere state of mind.

As he came a few miles out of Halifax the scent hit him. She was in heat, and somehow the brute immediately down shifted to his Secui form. His mouth watered, his eyes lit up into the primal wolves glimmer. He marked her scent, and at every quarter mile he made it a point to mark it. He was licking his mouth, small whimpers came from him. He was wanting her now, he was becoming increasingly impatient to find her. His mind only on one thing. Claiming her. She was his, and he didn't want any male to have her. He needed to secure what was his. The knight came within a few miles of Casa, and within that distance his eyes came upon her. His oceanic eyes were dilated as he watched her wash her body and come out shivering. She laid back, and he silently moved himself, keeping his body downwind not wanting to alert Solomon as he watched his woman. For the first time in his mind he wanted to call her his mate. His female. He kicked the thought away the moment it came...it was the scent getting to him.

Lovin' ain't no crime. Rock me, Rock me,Roll me through the night!
We'll burn in love tonight.

His mouth watered more as he witnessed what she did next. Oh, Fenris! His body tensed and drool began to drip from his muzzle as those wild eyes of his grew. His large paws took a daring step closer. She moaned and squirmed. Her hands traveled so sweetly down her body and she began to move in the most erotic way as she brought pleasure to herself. His body reacted, his protective sheath becoming unbearably tight around his growing member. He didn't do anything to himself, really he couldn't. He didn't have hands, and he wasn't about to stop watching this most erotic display before him. He felt like he was going to burst when she had an orgasm. Oh...Sidra! He was foaming at the mouth at this point and his body was aching for relief.

Sweet little baby, oh don't you go. You ain't so innocent, I know. I know your heart's like mine.

As she lulled into a slumber, the tuxedo man shifted into his Optime form. He had made sure this was known he was here. His ocean stare found Solomon and he put his finger to his muzzle hushing the horse. He didn't want the horse to give him away. He snuck up toward her. Her scent stinging his nose filling his head with the most primal urge known to all in the animal kingdom. He licked his lips as he knelt down, then crawled a little closer to her. His eyes roamed over her, his member was already ready thanks to her performance. His right hand lifted and found her left side, if she still remained on her back. It was a soft touch and he found his throat rumbling softly as it traveled down her to her hips. His heart was racing beyond containment. It was going to break through his chest any second. He wanted to ravage her. He wanted to fill her with so much of him, but a fear etched his mind. Puppies..

And I will find the time to make you mine before the mornin' light, we'll burn with love tonight!

He knew this act would produce offspring. Oh but he wanted her so badly. He wanted to make her feel how much of a wild love maker he was..though she already knew how rough he was. His throat tightened and he lowered himself taking a deep torturous inhale of her scent. He whimpered wanted her, and he almost found himself grabbing at his enlarged member. He didn't, he didn't even get beyond leaning back onto his shins and knees, lifting his hand. It firmly planted on his hand. "...Sidra, do you know how hard it is to not take you...to not fill you with my seed?" His voice was so deep and husky with longing it was dripping with it. It could make any female want him right then.

<style>
.am-sdb0109 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.am-sdb0109 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.am-sdb0109 b {color:#6c1a46; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.am-sdb0109 {background-color:#e7e0de; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/lTSFF.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.am-sdb0109-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.am-sdb0109 .inner {margin:10px 10px 400px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread