[M]There's a hole that can't be filled...
[html]

Actually yeah. I opened up that thread when replying. Haha. :3 Is his tongue and nose numb from the weed or did he accidentally drink polish? X3

Sidra nodded as he explained the Italian part at the end. Just another line to add onto his sweet words for his future children. The Italian was beautiful on paper and spoken. Maybe it was for the best that Eclipse hadn't read it. It might have just caused more pain for the woman. The atmosphere seemed to change after that, Aro started to laugh. It wasn't the creepy laugh from before either which made her smile grow. He complained about his tongue being numb and her brow furrowed. Why was his tongue numb? One of ears flicked back as she laughed with him. He'd probably smoked so much his tongue was going numb. She'd had a similar feeling before when they smoked together, but never numb enough for her to care. Then he complained about his nose being numb. Damn, how much did you smoke?

The man went to his mirror and took a look at his messy self. He immediately started to comb the mats away and brush through his tangled mane. Sidra choked back her laughter at his reaction. He obviously hadn't looked in a mirror in all the days he'd been in his room. She smiled, keeping her laughter to herself. I don't mind, really Aro. I think your messy look is kind of cute. She teased, trying to keep the mood light. She'd never seen him without his mohawk done up with jell and his fur in mats, but she really didn't care. If only he could have seen her when she escaped the traffickers. Her appearance had been similar to him with mats throughout her fur and her long locks starting to turn to dreads. She'd done nothing but drink and sit around. Thankfully, she had Kativa and Xander there to remind her that there was still something to live for and that she looked like a mutt.

The leopard woman came to where Aro was and slipped her arms around his waist letting her head rest on his back. Don't worry about your appearance, I still love you. It wasn't like her to be repeating the three letter phrase but he needed to hear it. She was here for him and wouldn't leave until she knew he was okay. She'd even drink with him if that's what he wanted. But, he could probably use some much needed rest.

<style type="text/css">
.moocow-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#fdfcfa; text-shadow:#3e2a4d 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.moocow-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.moocow-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #fdfcfa; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.moocow-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.moocow-fb {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#754f92; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/vIJsl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3e2a4d; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e2a4d; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread