[M] My body is a wonderland.
[html]

OOC here!

Word Count → 000

Even in her dreams, the fantasies never quit and as she lay there so peaceful a smile remained on her face. She would let loose a small tired moan every now and then whens something would happen in her dream. Sidra didn't notice Aro's approach but his scent filled her nose inducing more erotic dreams. Not even his touch awoke her, but she reacted to it wiggling in his grasp. She remained on her back though, his touch guiding her through her fantasies. His hand traveled down her side and too her hip, a gentle touch that did nothing but make her wiggle a little and speak. Aro... The obsidian knight's whimper was what awoke her. Her eyes peeled open slowly to see him kneeling over her and her smile grew. For a moment, she thought she might still be dreaming but when he spoke she realized it wasn't a dream but one of her fantasies come true. From the moment she saw him standing over her, all she wanted was him to take her right there, to fill her completely. She wanted nothing more than him inside of her. Her breath started to pick up pace as she realized how the want was so overwhelming, she had the urge to knock him back and show him just how much she wanted him. But, she resisted it.

Sidra didn't know much about the heat she was experiencing but she did know that if they mated, she would produce puppies. She wasn't ready for that, not yet. She was young. It was her first heat and she had to resist the man however hard that may be. Sidra gave a sensual growl as she lifted herself of of the ground using one of her arms to prop herself up. Her hand traveled to the side of his face where it traced down his neck and to his shoulder. She pulled him closer almost possessively. That voice filled the air, the voice that drew a long whine from her. This was pure torture. Maybe the could do it...maybe she was ready...no!! She couldn't. Sidra whined again. Her heart was beating in her chest as well even though they hadn't done anything yet. It was a rush just being next to him, trying to resist him. Damn this heat. Do you know how hard it is for me to resist you. I want nothing more than for you to fill me...I...I can't stand it. What would she do? She couldn't possibly sit here with him and not have him...it was impossible. Then, an idea came to her mind. She could show him a good time without him entering her.

A sly grin crossed her as she came to her knees putting her hands on either one of his shoulders. She pushed him backward slowly so that he would lie down. Her eyes couldn't help but drift to his swollen member for a moment before she locked eyes with him. She bit her lip. It was so damn sexy, he was irresistible. This would be hard, but she could do it. After all, he hadn't given her the chance to show him what she could do. Lie down, and relax okay? She nearly whispered, her eyes narrowed in the most seductive gaze she had in her. We can't do what we both want the most...and it's so hard...but that's not all we can do. She tilted her head to the side as she came over him. It was almost impossible to keep away the thought of simply putting him inside of her and letting the heat take over, that's what she wanted. But she couldn't. Her hand traveled over his chest feeling all of his muscles, her body shivered as she brought herself on top of him. Probably not a good idea because she was tempted by the member that prodded her as she sat on him. Trying her best to ignore it, she brought her lips to his lips and kissed him almost roughly. She placed a bit on his lip, tugging it before she continued the kiss. Her body was so hot, trembling as she kissed him.

Image courtesy of pavel89l1@deviantART; table by Haley

<style>
.strawberry .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.strawberry p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.strawberry b {color:#eecba8; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.strawberry {background-color:#e462a8; background-image:url(http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt12 ... el89l1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c90745; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#FFFFFF;}
.strawberry .inner {margin:0px 10px 200px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#3B4E48;}
.strawberry .wordcount {color:#c90745; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #eecba8; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread