When the Souls of Shadows Reunite.
WC:500+

Shadow looked into her eyes as she turned and looked to him. When she was facing him being that close and holding one another like that, he was tempted to kiss her and the feeling of that he knew would have been something unlike anything he had ever felt. He was so wanting to feel her lips on his to have them lay on the sand in one another's arms so when she walked away and headed to the beach he almost whined at having her be farther away. He slowly followed and he was about to sit down with her as she started to talk. "Shadow, there is something I need to tell you. Something I should have told you when we first ran into each other again." Those words stopped him as they sounded serious and he had no idea what was about to follow. He was about to say something and apologise for the way it had gone down and then her beautiful voice said it, she said the one thing that he could have never been ready for, something he dreamed for but thought would never be.

"Shadow, we have a son" His eyes got wide as he froze and he took a step back and he looked to her as if trying to find a lie or some hint of a joke but he knew her well and by the look on her face this was no joke and it was truth but how was that possible, he had never mated with her and if he had he would have been hers today. Wolves mated for life and Shadow would follow that rule even if it meant the death of him. " Thana.....what do you mean....We never....if we did I would have never left or if I did I would have come back right away.....How.....when." Shadow slowly sat down and he was next to her and he looked to the water and he growled lightly as he thought about everything that had happened and it came to him quickly. Thana....you said you had a relationship with a man from another pack....you did that knowing this....Why did you tell me....you should have told me..." Shadow looked down to the sand and he closed his eyes and said nothing for a while just waiting for her to say something to tell him about it all, he had a son, how could he have not known and how could she go to another knowing that. If she knew and didn't tell him and then went for another male then. He stopped thinking like that he he took in a deep breath trying to calm himself, trying to get a grip and wait for her to tell the story. It was like being betrayed again. He had in a way betrayed Thana but as far as he had known they were the best of friends if they had made love he would have loved her and he would have always been hers and been her Lover, her soulmate, her soul.

Messages In This Thread