[M]There's a hole that can't be filled...
[html]<style type="text/css">
.arotable b {font-weight:bold; color:#7c5908; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.arotable p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.arotable {width:400px;border:1px solid #7c5908;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... otable.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:285px;background-color:#120102;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:Georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#511b0e;}
</style>

No, no, he drank too much whiskey and vodka (which were distilled by some canine in Halifax X3) The wine he got in Casa Tongue So the whiskey and vodka are a little stronger than should be..so he became numbed a bit..

He glanced at her, "I smoked a bit...a few joints..a few bowls...it does heighten the affects of the alcohol..but I shouldn't have got myself this numb.." He said as he continued to groom himself. She came up to him and he watched her as she spoke of his fur and how it made him look a bit cute. His tasseled hair still messy looking on his head, but it wasn't tangled looking anymore. He looked from the mirror to you as he regarded her comment. He stopped grooming himself and just looked over his now groomed looking self.

She slipped her arms around him and he put his hands over her forearms, running his hands down the natural lay of her fur. He smiled at her in the mirror before turning himself to face her, his ears perked forward and he grinned wholehearted. "I love you too, Amore" He leaned down and found her lips with his kissing her without much thought other than the fact that he wanted to kiss her. His arms wrapped fully around her and he picked her up some. A light growl came from him as he let her back down gently. The kiss breaking, "..I am sorry to have caused you worry...I shouldn't have drowned myself in alcohol and drugs...they're not a good way to cope. I should have just come to you and spoke to you about it."

His hands moved to her waist and he began to back himself over to the bed and sat down, allowing her to stand. His mind was clearing some, throwing up really cleared him some. His eyes looked up to her, "...we do need to talk, still...we need to talk about what our rules are on this dating thing. I have the feeling we have different thoughts on it...also...I should probably speak to you about something else." He began to open up and come clean. Granted he didn't know how much of this he would remember. Even though things weren't spinning around and his tongue was producing longer sentences, it didn't mean he was thinking clearly. If he was he wouldn't be thinking of bringing up Adriana. His mind was fogged, only focusing vaguely on the things he wished to he could speak to her about...and Adriana was one of them.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread