There's only butterflies
[html]
wc 305

As Ember made her way into the cool waters of the lake, Savina smiled and her tail began to wag. Once the younger girl's head reappeared from below the water's surface the Twilight Vale wolf followed her new friend in. She walked in slowly, but soon she was dog paddling out to where Ember was. She loved the feeling of water surrounding her. Some wolves found it unpleasant, and didn't like it. One might expect the Italian wolf to feel the same after her ordeal at sea, but it hadn't ruined this for her. She really enjoyed swimming and playing in the water. Always had, always would. "This is perfect!"

Savina hadn't met many wolves who were black either, that is until she came here. It was rather odd how many of them there were in Twilight Vale alone. "I hadn't either until I started to live here. There are actually a lot of them in our pack though. There's Khaden, Soran, Jazper, Nella, Lucifer, and myself. Its really rather weird when I think about it." When she was younger she had been lead to believe that their pelt color was somewhat rarer than many. Yet here she was in a land covered in dark wolves.

The femme hadn't thought about it until now, but she didn't even really remember what you were supposed to do when you wanted to shift. She had been told when she came of age, and when she tried it for the first and only time. Yet that had been quite a while ago, and she had forgotten. "Honestly, I don't even remember what you're supposed to do when you want to shift." A soft laugh came from the jet lupine. She felt more comfortable talking about her ignorance on this subject with Ember than she had with any other.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread