When the Souls of Shadows Reunite.
Thana thought again for a moment with Shadow’s question. I suppose he did at first, but he turned out to be nothing more than a selfish man who wanted the love of two women. I’m glad I left and didn’t fight for him. Her eyes closed as his lips met hers, kissing him back for a moment before he pulled away to speak. It seemed the pair was much more alike then they had thought. Both had been searching for each other in someone else, wanting to find that love again.

A very large smile formed on her face when Shadow uttered those three words and tears of joy formed in her eyes as she spoke. I love you too Shadow Sier. I have from the moment we met and I never stopped loving you since then. Thana brought her lips down to meet his again, deepening their kiss for a moment before pulling away to speak again. I want nothing more than to be yours Shadow. It could be just like we talked about before. I would forever be yours and we could have pups, well, more pups I guess. Shade isn’t exactly a pup anymore. She paused for a moment, thinking before she spoke again. If you still wanted all that I mean. It would be your choice. You know what I want.

Messages In This Thread