The comfort only you can Bring
[html]

Okay, I'm down for that. Poor Moss though. He seems to fall in love so easily which means he'll come to a fork in the road if he falls in love with Terra and her puppies. X3 Maybe this next post, or next thread I can put in Eilam and Moss can come to Adonia's rescue of she gets scared!? ;D

Thankfully, Adonia hadn't really noticed him looking at her the way he had been. Like a child in a candy store. He sighed, grateful he didn't have to explain himself and it was probably best he didn't act like that around her or she might get the wrong idea. It was kind of awkward that there was a bird on her shoulder who seemed to be looking at Moss at all times, like he was going to make a move towards Adonia.

As he searched through everything he saw, he couldn't determine what would be useful and what wasn't. He didn't know what types of things puppies played with or liked. Adonia was the first one to find something of any interest. It was a book. His face lit up as she picked it up and he strode over to her looking down at the book. He wasn't sure if Terra could read, he really didn't know her well enough to know if she could or not. He assumed she couldn't since the woman tended to be a more feral female who sunk back into her roots as a wild canine most of the time. He pouted and took the book from her flipping through it and looking at the pictures. It was an old book, but the color was still very vivid and beautiful. I'm not sure if she can read or not, and I can only read a small amount. He gave a small smile picturing the woman showing the colorful pictures to Ananse and Loki. But the pictures a wonderful and bright, fun to look at. She might appreciate this. He could bring back several things for her if he wanted, she didn't have to like them all. Moss broke from her and continued to look. There were child's blankets, an old broken crib, things that wouldn't serve much use to the mother.

Again, Adonia found the second trinket. It was something that right of the bat looked like it could be used, even thought the puppies were still very young. They could chew on it and it may keep them quiet when there mother wasn't there to cuddle up against. This is great!! You have good eyes. I can't seem to figure out what stuff is good and what isn't. They'll love it. He gave a satisfactory smile and continued to look. Something caught his attention out of the corner of his eye. It was hidden behind piles of old blankets and an old piece of furniture. His eyes narrowed as he tried to figure out what it was but before he went over there he heard Adonia's excited voice behind him. His tail wagged as he turned to her seeing what treasure she had found. His face completely lit up when he saw it. It was bright and colorful, all the pieces were big enough that the pups could chew on but not swallow and it would be good for them when they got older. That's fantastic!! We're finding all sorts of stuff. He turned back to where he was looking before and walked over there pulling the dresser away from the wall. Nudged back in the corner was a large stuffed animal. It was a cat sitting upright. It still look really fuzzy and wasn't too dirty like it had been washed before. Though, it was missing one of the ears it was still in good condition. Perfect!! Check this out! He gently set down the book and other toy Adonia had found and tugged the stuffed animal out holding it up for Adonia to see. This is something they can use now and when they're older. They always cry if they can't feel their mom against them, but this is soft and warm like she is so they might feel comfortable cuddling up against this! Though, he felt one wasn't good enough with two puppies. I need one more though... His brow furrowed as he set the stuffed animal down.

Moss went into the backroom and went on a complex search. He searched the old cabinets that were in there and drawers. There was even and old chest where toys might have been stored before, but it was empty now. The last place to check was under the bed. Sure enough, there was another hidden treasure. It was another stuffed animal, this one was an old fashioned teddy bear with big leather buttons down the middle of his stomach. He also wasn't in perfect condition with one of his eyes falling off, but it would work. Adonia!! Come here! He screeched, tail going full force behind him as she got down on his stomach and crawled under the bed to fetch it. When he got it and came back up his front side was covered in the dust that was on the floor. At least that part of the floor was clean now. He dusted himself off and further examined the toy, his smile big and bright. They'd found a bunch of stuff that Terra could use to entertain them and keep them busy when she was tired. He was more than satisfied with what they had found. I think we've found enough. She'll be so happy. Moss was so excited he almost wanted to give the beautiful woman a hug, but he knew his boundaries. Thanks Adonia. he said meaningfully, mismatched eyes thanking her as well.

<style type="text/css">
.mysticmoss b {font-weight:bold; color:#95c7ce; letter-spacing:1px; }
.mysticmoss .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.mysticmoss p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.mysticmoss {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#02171c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2gEGr.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1b6980; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread