Fool me once shame on you
[html]
(253) OOC: Dun dun duuuuunnnn <3

Everything Skye was doing was almost perfect, she stood at the perfect stance, mimicked Eclipse in every way which was what she was aiming for, even if Eclipse had an imaginary bow, she was so used to it she could go through the motions in her sleep. Once the arrow let loose Eclipse saw it go in the brush nearby. Grace nickered and threw her head at the sight, her ears went back. Eclipse had to console the horse some before showing Skye what she did wrong

Eclipse could see exactly the thing Skye did wrong to make it go the way it did. “To see the target you must use both eyes. I know it’s hard to think about aiming such a flat thing as a bow with two eyes. You think that one is good for flat side, but what’s all around you is for two, so you need to aim with both eyes and what you need to do is watch where you want that arrow to be, see it in your minds eye before you see it, then you aim and let loose.” she said a smile on her lips she was proud that Skye got this far, at least instead of falling too short like most would do it actually went too far which was far better than anything, especially if one was just trying to shoot to kill a whole army... though Eclipse didn’t think they would have to worry about such a thing happening but sitll it was a very good start.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipseclock b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5c6730; }
.eclipseclock p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipseclock {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#d9da9a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6AuC4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #87885d; padding: 187px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6730; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]

Messages In This Thread