[M] Panic!
[html]

I gots it right hurr!! Big Grin

Word Count → 000

The longer the man stood in front of her, the longer Sidra was able to contemplate his appearance and what her body wanted her to do. He was handsome with a bright pelt and toned muscles, pretty eyes too. Sidra didn't like how he reacted though, the stranger's hackles rising as she got off of the couch. Her own hackles raised in reaction to him and her lips curled back in a snarl. She wasn't about to let him show her up. No way. The moment he spoke, she became even more attracted to him with his strange accent. It was so hard for her to stay mad at him, even though she didn't know him. All she wanted was one simple thing, a thing that would have huge consequences. Sidra didn't know how to keep the thoughts out of her head though. She growled at him as he talked back, not appreciating his tone. At least she had a reason to be yelling at him. She'd caught him sneaking out while she was sleeping. Who knows what else he may have done while she was sleeping, or could have done. How dare you talk to me like that! I can't help the way I smell!! The least you could do is not be a creep and hang around while I'm sleeping! She really couldn't accuse him of such but the way he talked back had her on edge. It was even worse to know that he'd been here since nightfall and she hadn't noticed him when she entered. There was simply too much going on for her to have even thought of checking...she just needed a refuge.

Despite her dominant posture and raised dagger, her ears were pressed back submissively. She wanted to submit to him. But no! No way a simple scent was going to make her let a complete stranger do such things to her. Let alone a man! Her nose wrinkled at the thought. What the hell was wrong with her?! The man asked nicely for her to lower her sword and she did some, the submissive behavior that normally didn't exist kicking in. It dropped to her side but her posture didn't change. Her hackles remained raised and her lips remained curled back in an unruly snarl. Her eyes darted to his weapon which he hadn't even bothered to take out of it's sheath. That calmed her some but still, he had a weapon on him. She would keep hers on her body at all times in case he tried something. Disarming someone of their weapon wasn't a hard thing to do, even if she was half the size of the person. As Sidra gazed at him, she felt a strange blush well up under her fur. Shyness overtook her and her eyes darted away from him. Why was she acting like this. It wasn't like her at all. She still wore an angered expression but her eyes said she wanted to surrender to him. He was a male whom she could reproduce with, that was the only thing on her clouded mind.

Then, he mentioned he was leaving. Well, obviously he had been. She looked over him one last time determining if she even wanted him to leave or not. No, she didn't. Despite their rude greeting, she wanted the company...any male company really. Even though he wasn't Aro, he was a man who could do all the same things...well, most of them. With a sigh, Sidra relaxed her posture and looked up at him from under her brow, her head lowered in a shy demeanor. The heat was telling her what to do and she had no control. No...I'm sorry. You caught me off guard. Didn't mean to come off so harsh, but I'm a bit on edge if you couldn't tell. She kept glancing away from him as though she were too shy to keep her gaze on his. It was annoying her that she couldn't keep her confidence, the confidence that made it so she'd never back down from a fight. If not for this heat, she would have had him leave and never saw him again. Her voice lacked the former aggression and was now a small soft tone. Who are you stranger? I'm Sidra Pheonix, from Casa di Cavalieri. He was obviously a loner. She could pick up a few difference scents off of him, but not enough to pit him as a pack member. Sidra hoped he would stay and keep her company...maybe they could have a little fun. In her own way of course.

Image courtesy of pavel89l1@deviantART; table by Haley

<style>
.strawberry .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.strawberry p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.strawberry b {color:#eecba8; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.strawberry {background-color:#e462a8; background-image:url(http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt12 ... el89l1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c90745; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#FFFFFF;}
.strawberry .inner {margin:0px 10px 200px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#3B4E48;}
.strawberry .wordcount {color:#c90745; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #eecba8; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread