Anything for her
[html]
Short!

His apologies were met with a smile and a shake of her head. "No worries. I can clean up later." She rubbed a paw on her nose again, brushing more of the dirt off of her face, not really bothered by it anymore. He then asked what brought her there and she rolled her shoulders in a sort of shrug. "Nothing, really. I was heading back to the den." She tilted her head then, curious. "Isn't it normally the lady expecting who digs out the birthing den? Or am I mistaken?" She, herself, had never used a den for birthing her little ones. They'd been born in a house, before she'd taken on the life of a wolf over a human. New Dawn had been a blessing to her- but some things were still a mystery.

"Or were you just digging for lemmings?" Another coy smile, tail thumping on the ground playfully, her teasing friendly. Despite not knowing Jiva very well, she'd come to see all of her packmates as brothers and sisters, family. As such, they would be treated so.

<style type="text/css">
.bughuntwin2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#85A2B8;}
.bughuntwin2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.bughuntwin2 {margin:0 auto; width:415px; background-color:#D2DEEB; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RjakE.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2d586d; padding: 80px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2d586d; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
182+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread