Angry Tears
[html]

out of character

She hadn't meant to surprise the pregnant female. Adelle stepped back, watching as Neela rocked back and forth, the bone falling to the side as she struggled to get back up. She was awfully vulnerable like that. Just one step forwards, and the pups could be killed. A slit with her claws, and the life would be over. Why was life so easy to take? Why was it that when she looked at it a chill ran through her body, knowing that everything before her could just be taken away. All her life she'd trained as a warrior, knowing that one day she'd be expected to take a life in battle. She just hadn't realized what it meant to watch someone die.

The collie's words were shaking, traveling all over the place as she struggled to speak to the dog standing before her, detached and distant. Sorry? Her voice was quiet, icy eyes looking over to Neela. The color had always been sharp, but her gaze was even more intense in this moment as she listened to the hollow apology. There was nothing to be done after all. Me? I'm just trying to keep living when the world should have ended! It wasn't fair!

<style type="text/css">
.darkfowe .space {float:right; height:270px; width:270px;}
.darkfowe b {font-weight:bold; color:#e7e5ce; letter-spacing:1px;}
.darkfowe b:before {content:open-quote;}
.darkfowe b:after {content:close-quote;}
.darkfowe p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.darkfowe {margin:0px auto; width:95%; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/sOvL0.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#ab5836; line-height:16px; border-radius:10px;}
.darkfowe .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread