I have to tell you something
[html]

He wasted no time. The moment she asked, he began speaking, and Tayui felt her heart sink. She nodded, hoping he might continue, or expand on this at least. She wanted to tell him he couldn't, forbid him from leaving if it would result in his death (or disappearance), but knew that he would not have told her this, that he would never do this (whatever it was) unless he thought he had to. Tayui trusted Skoll's judgement, but her own selfishness made her wish she didn't.

She nodded, slightly relieved he was going to speak again, but dreading what he had to say. She nodded; I take my duties as the guardian of this pack very seriously, as you know. "Yes," she replied, frowning. "But why? What is... this?" She wanted to understand, but she was not sure if she should, or if it was her place, even. As one of the leader's, certainly it made sense that she would like to know the details, even with Skoll's assurance that it would not drag Shadowed Sun into anything. As a friend, she would rather she help him find an alternative- one that did not require him to warn her of his possible death. She was not going to go down without a fight. Her frown deepened as she thought, glancing over at Skoll for a moment. She would find a way.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread