i once was born to be bad
[html]

indentAn eye for an eye didn't exist to the raven woman. It was not her way and never would be. She would not steal from a thief, rape a rapist, nor murder and murderer. Such things were not in her ways and nor were they the ways that she believed should be gone by. Laruku had killed, his punishment was now the turmoil that he was going through, at least in her eyes. What in the world could he have done before that though, to begin this stage in his life? From what she understood, what all she'd been able to piece together, was that this started long before the moment he killed her child. Had it been because of her and Tsunami? Wasn't he doing alright back then?

indentHe'd taken something away from her and even now she still felt bad about Tsunami. She still felt as if she'd taken the yellow-eyed male away from him. "Why would I?" She asked quietly, tugging at the blanket a bit, trying to cover his feet at the very least. "The way I see it, even if we could go back and change things, is that we might save one thing but we'd lose something else of equal importance." She believed that to be the case, anyways. "If things are as I believe, then some things are just meant to happen. Ire might not have been taken that day but I think that something else would have taken him away, if he was meant to be taken." It wasn't the best example but it was one that he might understand.

indent"If you want to change things, Laruku, then take the time to do something good. Something you're proud of." That was the way she liked to live or, at least, the way she had been living. It had been some time since she'd stopped to make something out of her day. "If you feel you've done something wrong to someone, look them in the eyes and say you're sorry. No matter if it helps or not, at least you had it in you to do so." It became a little more personal in that moment, she was aware of that. If things were the way that he'd said, if there was something inside of him that he couldn't control and he really did feel sorry for what had happened, then he should at least have the guts to say it. She wanted to forgive him. She really did.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread