The comfort only you can Bring
[html]

Kay kay Wink Want me to start the updated thread? Maybe him meeting her to learn to read XD

Word Count → 000

The book was taken unsure, he looked over the pictures then smiled some when he said they'd be appreciated. Adonia gave a cheery voiced response, "Well, I can read really well, if you'd like we can have reading lessons so you can read to them and perhaps teach them what I've taught you.." Her tail wagged lightly behind her excited at the prospect that her teachings would go beyond her. The second thing the wolfdog found went much better, the other wolfdog was overly excited and found it to be a great toy for the puppies. The male looked like he was going to run out of hands. As he gushed she went and found a few book bags that were in the closet from when humans had lived here. There were three, but Adonia would only take two of them, one for her and one for the male.

Her ears perked and as he called for her attention. She came rushing over, Theo stayed on his couch as he watched the two move around the house like a bunch of excited...whatevers! He wasn't too amused with it all, but it wasn't boring by any means.

Entering the room he was in she glanced around before she looked at what he held up. It was a cat, much like the one Tharin described talking too. It wasn't like any cat she'd seen, but it was a cat none-the-less. She grinned, "That does look like a good stuffed toy! I'm sure it would give them something to cuddle and comfort themselves with." Once he'd mentioned needing another she began to look around and search for another. He found it, and she stood upright from being down below looking for anything on the floor under furniture. He was in another room again, and she rushed over. He had a teddy bear, one of the most common of stuffed animals, but an original love. She gave him a broad grin, "Look at you, you've got a birds eye for searching." She joked giving a light giggle. She snapped her fingers, "Aw, wait, let me go grab a bag I found to help you get all this stuff back to your girlfriend.." She turned and quickly walked out not giving him the chance to correct her on what she'd called the wolf he was helping.

Coming back she gave him the extra bag, she'd already placed the book and plastic puzzle toy in it for him. "Here, put the stuffed animals in there, and you're all set..." Her brightly blues looked to meet his eyes. She gave him the softest smile. She was genuinely happy for him. He was so sweet and kind. He almost made her think of Ookami, but this male was much different. He was part dog, and a totally different look to him. Still, she could picture Ookami doing something very similar as he was doing.

Code by the Mentors; photo courtesy to effika

<style>
.adoniaaly-2 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V36Sy.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ca61a3; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 375px 0px; color:#262a0b; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.adoniaaly-2 b {color:#ceb5bc; }
.adoniaaly-2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.adoniaaly-2 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.adoniaaly-2 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.adoniaaly-2 .wordcount {color:#262a0b; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #262a0b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread