[M] My body is a wonderland.
[html]<style type="text/css">
.arogreen b {font-weight:bold; color:#40492c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.arogreen p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.arogreen {width:400px;border:1px solid #2a520e;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... ow/aro.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:235px;background-color:#8fa45f;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#2a520e;}
</style>

Perhaps a little PP >.>

Aro was loosing it, with each buck of his hips his mind thought of her nether regions and then she did something, adjusted herself in a way that made a mixed growled moan come from him. A hand found her shoulder and then moved to the back of her neck. His mind gone, all there was was her scent, her mouth, and his mind. His body moved, his hips moving slowly in and out slowly. Deliberately. Her talented mouth was her new womanhood. His controlled movements finding the back of her throat every-so-often. As long as she didn't choke on him, he'd continue his movements, his climax quickly building. "Si..you're too much.." He pleaded, his deep throat filled with mixtures of love and lust. His muzzle twisted into a snarl and she continued her over so talented movements, and play with is length and he felt his knot growing and growing before he was harder than he thought ever imaginable. It was a tease to him, but a tease that would end in an explosion of his seed.

He wanted to release, but it wasn't her womb he was to thrust for, it was her throat. He knew something that would help and he looked down to those ever so seductive eyes, "..turn yourself..I want that sweet source of smell in my direction..you're not going to go unpleasured, baby.." The moment she twisted his way, he'd grab a hold of her and guide her body over him. His nose would find her sweet opening and press to it with a pleased moan, his mouth watered already. He licked his nose that had a moist lining of her sweet odor. "...mmm, baby, I can't wait to be able to fill this body with my seed again.." His tongue then immediately assaulted her. Finding her bead and letting his tongue cover it, then sucked lightly. His body now pleasing itself more. Low feral growls coming from him. His release now much closer, his mind now satisfied with being able to give her pleasure as well.

His tongue went down the full length of her, from front to back, not caring if he licked over her rear. Her scent and juices seemed to have been everywhere on her. She was so moist from pleasuring him. Obviously, it excited her. He growled pleased with her bodies reaction to him. His hips no longer bucked other than pressing lightly into her mouth when she filled herself with him. Continuing to lap her up, he then began to concentrate on that ever sensitive bean of her, sucking lightly on it as he felt himself coming to a climax. His throat let out a mixture of a whimper and growl as he rose his hips to her mouth. His enraged length began to pulse with the release of his seed. His tongue all the while encircled her bean while sucking any of her juices...

[/html]

Messages In This Thread