[M] My body is a wonderland.
[html]

No worries! I rarely PP, but I don't mind others doing it. :3

Word Count → 000

Normally, the exotic leopard woman would detest any sort of control a man tried to place on her when she was committing this act of pleasing her. But, as Aro's hand found the back of her neck, she was only further driven to give him the best damn climax he'd ever had. He wasn't forceful in any way and his touch was welcomed, a source of encouragement and proof that what she was doing was truly something he enjoyed. Of course, his reactions thus far were more than enough to prove her skill. His voice made her let up for a minute and give a small laugh before returning to her actions. It was a cocky laugh of sorts, but short and subtle.

Her eyes met his and he requested she turned around. She glared at him for a moment. Did he think he was going to get out of this?! It was her turn to please him!! Well, she'd shown him what she was capable of and she was sure he was close to his limit. He wanted her scent and he wanted to please her as well. Is that so? She gave a sly grin and turned around arching her back and looking back at him. What was he planning this time? She wasn't in that position for long, her body being swept back wards and pulled over him. Sidra moved with him backing up to where his head lay. She immediately knew what was going on, and she liked it. His muzzle pressed into her and she reacted, her claws digging into the ground and her head falling back. Oh my... Damn! It was getting really tough to resist him but this, this would definitely do. The moan he let out a moan and she whined, the simple touch of anything against her moistened womanhood driving her completely wild. Her tongue tickled the tip of his member before he started up on her. Don't even get me started on that...I just...I want you so damn bad. She gave a momentary pause and a moan before returning to her previous act of pleasure on Aro. He wouldn't get away and she needed to distract herself from certain thoughts.

Oh! The feeling of his tongue against her was tantalizing. It was almost a desperate feeling that arose inside of her. She needed him to fill her, occupy that space so tightly that all she felt was him against her walls. Her mouth was her biggest weapon right now and she used it to her full advantage picking up her speak and purposely directing his length to the back of her throat. It felt like a competition of sorts to her, she wanted to make him feel her wrath so that he could no longer move! It was so hard to focus on her movements when his tongue tickled and played with her sensitive parts. The tender flesh around the area as well as every other part Aro ran across seemed to pulse with pleasure, already so intense. She moaned while Aro's manhood occupied the space in her mouth. Even so, she stayed focused on bringing him to an explosive climax, the best ever if she possibly could. Aro finally pinpointed her bean and she pulled away, it was so stimulated from the simple acts he was doing paired with her acts upon him, but she backed up wanting what he had in store.

Her waves of pleasure were quickly building. She held it in though, until she knew Aro was going to hit his mountain top of pleasure. She wanted him to feel the intensity he had given her before. Her hips were jolting every now and then when a wave of intense pleasure would hit her and she would give a muffled moan. Aro whined and tensed. Her mouth was soon filled with the warm and delicious liquid that was her obsidian knight's seed. She devoured every drop continuing to suck and play with him until she knew all of it was gone and there was not a single drop left to be spent. The satisfaction she got from his climax was unrivaled and only furthered her own arousal and pleasure. As his seed became nothing more than a lovely taste in her mouth, she let herself go as the final wave of pleasure hit her. Her body tensed, claws digging further into the dirt and hips wiggling as it hit her in one gloriously long episode of shutters. Her mouth finally left his member and she moaned, yelled really, as she finally came to a close. Even though she'd been finished, she still wanted him inside of her. It was hell having to keep him from her all the while knowing he wanted her just as much. At least now, she was tired.

The woman took a few moments to recover, letting the remaining shivers run through her. Sidra kissed his head, knowing how sensitive it would be, unable to take any more of her at the moment, and she let herself roll off of him and onto the ground. She flipped around so that her head was where his was and rested her head on his chest with a large grin on her face. Her hand came to chest where her fingers intertwined in his fur. She still wanted him so badly and could probably take him all night if it were at all possible. Unfortunately for both of them it couldn't happen now. So Aro...did I prove myself with the one chance you gave me? Even though he'd interrupted it for something she really needed to happen at the time.

Image courtesy of pavel89l1@deviantART; table by Haley

<style>
.strawberry .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.strawberry p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.strawberry b {color:#eecba8; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.strawberry {background-color:#e462a8; background-image:url(http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt12 ... el89l1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c90745; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#FFFFFF;}
.strawberry .inner {margin:0px 10px 200px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#3B4E48;}
.strawberry .wordcount {color:#c90745; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #eecba8; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread