M-Knight in Shining Armor
[html]<style type="text/css">
.arogreen b {font-weight:bold; color:#40492c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.arogreen p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.arogreen {width:400px;border:1px solid #2a520e;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... ow/aro.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:235px;background-color:#8fa45f;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#2a520e;}
</style>

Meh short..

She was beginning to become quite pissed with him and when she pulled from his massage he looked up to her. His eyes looked almost sternly into hers. She made a motion to snap, but couldn't, he then pulled the muzzling off of her, "Hey, you're not happy, nor am I, alright!?" He growled his lips twisting up, "Sidra! You don't think I can smell what they felt? Don't you think I have a damn idea what they had did?" The black and white male untied her arms next as he had the feeling she would truly snap at him, "...don't take out your anger on me, I didn't do this to you...and if you stayed in Casa they wouldn't have got to you, not with over 18 members there to patrol..and not to mention you being in the fort..." He then pulled back from her arms going on either side of the wagon as he looked deep into her eyes trying to see them now and look past her injuries. "...I'd think you'd rather me make jokes than show you how really damn pissed off I am about this, unless you'd rather see my wrath...they only got a taste of it...do you see a damn one right now!?" His jaw muscles tensed, his mind sternly focused on what had happened today. He waited to see what she wanted from him, one thing he knew he couldn't do was let her from his sight.

Even with her sweet scent around him swimming in his nose, he wasn't going to let that control him. There were more serious things to worry about, and that was her safety. Sex was the last thing on his mind.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread